Ozone (O3) is oxygen with an extra molecule. It is a super charged oxygen molecule which helps increase the stability of healthy cells and helps destroy malformed, immature sick cells, viruses, bacteria and pathogens foreign to our body.
Most diseases and degeneration can be prevented through proper oxygenation of our tissue and organs. With oxygen levels in our air declining and an increase of toxins in our water, food and air the lower oxygen levels in our bodies could contribute to illness and disease. Ozone not only oxygenates the blood and tissues, it enables the delivery of oxygen directly into the cells where it is needed!
Steam Sauna Ozone therapy is a relaxing 20-30 minute treatment which helps to detoxify your lymphatic system, clear your skin, relax your muscles and accelerate blood flow.
Since our skin is our largest organ of elimination, the majority of toxins are sweated out and blood flow is improved to continue detoxing in the hours after your treatment. It is important to drink plenty of alkaline water pre and post your treatment.
How steam sauna ozone therapy can help you:
- It Inactivates viruses; oxidizes bacteria, yeast, fungi, parasites, protozoa, cancer cells
- Stimulates the immune system, speeds up our healing process
- Increases the resistance to infection and illnesses
- Accelerates blood flow and helps renew skin cells. It also makes the skin look firmer and smoother
- Oxidizes the lactic acid and helps to relax and increase flexibility
- Treats joint pain and muscular diseases
- Balances hormone and enzyme production
- Strengthens memory and brain function
- Has positive effects on depression and anxiety disorders. Oxidizes adrenaline and promotes calmness
We owe ourselves sustainable healthy eating, good hydration, moderate exercise, sleep and the most natural preventative measures… Its time to add Ozone to our to do list!
To read about some of the benefits recently published in the Medical journal ClinMed
Pub Date: March 06, 2020
Our WhatsApp lines are always open. To book:
In Claremont contact Carmen on +27 829217813
On Atlantic Sea Board, call Caroline on +27 83 327 6723
In Knysna at Chiro life call Catherine on +27 842617961
Savor Wellness in Paarl will re-open lines post lockdown