Ozone stimulates the production of white blood cells which protect the body from viruses, bacteria, fungi and cancer. If deprived of oxygen these cells malfunction and fail to eliminate invaders and can turn against normal, healthy cells (allergic reactions). It also increases the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells.
Ozone was used to treat gangrene during the First World War.
It has been recognized as one of the best antifungal, antiviral and bactericidal agents, and has also been used clinically as a treatment for chronic wounds such as trophic ulcers, ischaemic ulcers and diabetic wounds. Damaged tissue requires more oxygen to heal, this is how ozone therapy speeds up healing time and recovery.
- Relaxes and loosens muscles by reducing the build-up of lactic acid and increasing muscle flexibility.
- Boosts blood circulation, helping injured muscles to repair quicker.
- Improve blood flow and oxygenation.
- Eliminates bacterial and viral infections of all kinds.
- Dramatically increase oxygenation of the tissues and cells.
- Enhances immune system.
- Acts as a powerful anti-fungal.
- Anti-viral and anti-microbial agent.
- Revitalizes and enhances lymphatic drainage.
- Oxidizes toxins so they can be eliminated through the skin, lungs, kidneys and colon.